License FMS of Russia № 20108251044 from October, 30th 2008
"Interforce" crewing company was founded in 2005. It is engaged in selection of high-qualified and experienced seagoing personnel. The founders and all staff of our company are highly professional and can meet all requirements of our customers - both shipowners and seafarers.
We select specialists possessing all necessary documents and experience of working on particular type of vessels.
Presently we successfully cooperate with Russian and foreign shipping companies.
- Selection of qualified seafarers as per customer requirements;
- Competent verification of all documents to ensure compliance as per STCW-95;
- Professional interview for estimation of officers' and ratings' qualification;
- Arrangement of all procedures for joining vessel and repatriating seafarers;
- Visa and ticket arrangements.
Now we are cooperating with shipping companies as below:
- Ultraline Property Limited, director is Dmitry Parfent'yev, phone +7(4232)72-04-02
- Maxvel S.A , technical director is Vladimir Minokov, phone +7(4232)98-94-57
- Logistica TSM, Venezuela, director is Bruno Paredes, e-mail:email@example.com
- DD Shipping Ltd., S.A., technical director is Mikhail Bondarenko, phone +7(4232)58-05-07
- Storm Marine Co., Ltd, chief manager is Igor' Lomov, phone +7(4232)75-01-41
- Vladship Co., Ltd., director is Victor Bazhenov, phone +7(4232)55-67-80
- FESCONTRACT, chief manager is Mikhail Leskov, phone +7(4232)72-97-78
Leo Shipping Pvt. Ltd., Capt. Sukhwinder Singh Padda, phone 0091-22-66900900
We invite each candidate in our office. Their acknowledgements according to their qualification are being checked by the captain-instructor and chief engineer instructor. The officers and engineers are ordered to the English training course for 3-month time authorized with FESCONTRACT, Marine University or Marine College.